Pages

Advertisement

Thursday 28 June 2018

Kalidou Koulibaly responds to rumours over Maurizio Sarri reunion

CHELSEA transfer target Kalidou Koulibaly has responded to rumours linking him with a move to Stamford Bridge this summer.
The centre-back, currently at the World Cup with Senegal, believes the £88m (€100m) switch he is being linked with is mad.
Kalidou koulibaly
Chelsea are expected to announce former Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri as their new manager in the coming days.
And reports have suggested the Italian is keen on a reunion with Koulibaly at the Blues.
The 27-year-old has opened up on a possible transfer but is focused on the World Cup.
Koulibaly joked: “€100m, if you tell my parents this figure I think they’ll have a good laugh!
“This price is what the market dictates, I don’t think about it, I just try and do my best on the pitch.

[ALSO READ] : £132m star prefers Chelsea over Liverpool as Maurizio Sarri orders Blues to complete transfer

“I don’t think for a minute about my future because we’ve worked for three years to be here and if something may confuse me during the World Cup I will leave it aside because I want to be 100 per cent focused on the World Cup.
“We’ve worked a great deal, we’re very committed and we want to be in the last 16.
[ALSO READ] : Michy Batshuayi – the forgotten Chelsea man who can be like a new signing for Maurizio Sarri

“As for the rest, we’ll see later and all my team-mates should trust me and each other so I don’t give a minute to my future right now.”
Koulibaly will be in action for Senegal at 3pm today as they take on Colombia.
Kalidou Koulibaly responds to rumours over Maurizio Sarri reunion
A point or more will secure a place for the defender’s nation in the knockout rounds.
And England could be possible opponents as they face Belgium at 7pm to find out who they will take on in the last 16.
Koulibaly impressed for Napoli last season, making 45 appearances in all competitions.

No comments:

Leave a comment