Pages

Advertisement

Saturday 29 July 2017

Easiest Way To Schedule Text Messages To Send At A Later Date

At the point when the issue of best telephone systems emerge, nobody can question the prevalence of Android in that angle, Android is without anyone else altogether, it is open source which implies that you can alter it to whatever your taste is, another factor which makes the Android more prevalent is its boundless number of uses, as at the last tally, there were over a billion Android applications on the Google play store, that is aside the thousands that are not on the play store because of different reasons.

In life, there comes those circumstances when we have to congratulate with some of our loved ones on their uncommon days like birthday events, wedding commemoration, et cetera, yet because of our ever bustling calendar, we generally overlook this, yesterday was my father's birthday and I was so diverted with the day by day bustlings of the life in Lagos that I disregarded his birthday, notwithstanding when he called me later in the day, regardless I didn't recollect as I grabbed and addressed him like each typical day until the point that he specified the word to me, I felt so humiliated and apologized in a split second, so I wanna utilize this stage to tell my father (Mr Morris) that I adore him.

Another situation is an occasion where I needed to send a content to my secretary to print a few archives as against the day of utilization which was Sunday, yet It was past office time and I knew her to be an ardent church goer (a usher),I knew she will most likely be in chapel and didn't have to aggravate her, so I made due with messaging her later, yet that never occurred as it avoided my memory and I needed to apologize to the general population for acquiring the reports the latest possible time. I know how it can be for a bustling man who overlooks his better half's birthday, home can be hellfire for him on that day (lol).
Easiest Way To Schedule Text Messages To Send At A Later Date

Every one of these situations were the push behind composing this instructional exercise, by what means will it feel on the off chance that you can plan instant messages to send at a later date? Cool huh, we needn't worry about recalling any longer, all we geek to do is compose the content and timetable it, and it sends consequently at the booked time, to do this, we will be utilizing this excellent Android application called  

Text Later

, this is a free application that sends messages at a planned time, this is a basic answer for send instant messages at a later time or date, as a matter of course, the application sends messages at 15 minutes interims, yet you can transform it to whenever you need by clicking in the settings tab.

Components OF TEXT LATER

- Sending messages at any booked date or time of your decision

- Save sent messages in the conventional sent messages application on your telephone so you can read whatever you sent at whenever.

- Simple easy to use interface

- Start at boot

- Notifications for sent messages

HOW DO I SCHEDULE TEXTS?

Take after the underneath ventures to effectively plan writings for a later sending.

1. Download and introduce Text Later Here or from Google Playstore (Your gadget must be running Android 2.2 or more)

2. Tap Schedule SMS.

Picture

3. On the opened windows, select the recipient(s)

4. Sort the message, and tap Message Delivery to set the season of sending the instant message.

Picture

* You can change the booking interim (time in the middle of every content) from the settings menu, and you can diminish the interim to 1 minute.

Picture

4. furthermore, the instant message will be sent at the correct indicated time and date.

No more stresses over wifeys birthday.

No comments:

Leave a comment